Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Where do I Start?

The last few weeks in a bullet post.

-Amber has moved from India to Nepal.
She says its colder and shes sick. She skyped with me for my birthday and she showed me the city behind her. Im struck by the dirtiness. It reminds me of an abandoned town, thats not abandoned.

- I had a birthday and found this beautiful note from Amber hidden in her church hymnal with her favorite song.

- Im back to walking/running and focusing on my weight. Its been to long since I focused on this journey!!! Im looking into two half marathons to get me motivated. And I have a plan!!! 

- Branden, my baby, is home for fall break from college. 

- Colby my middle, has informed us that he will be graduating from college this winter, a semester early and may be moving back home. The empty nest, doesnt stay empty for long. :) 

- Ive been following a blog that has a link up for the week. You list your goals for the week and review your goals from the week before. I think I want to start. Accountability!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Words of encouragement always appreciated.